My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

Programmer, musician, photographer, artist, hubby, dad, slightly demented middle-aged geek.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Screw it.

Ok. I'm sitting here and this NanoCycle thing is feeling a bit overwhelming. I'm stuck no more than 1/2 way through recording Part 1 and I'm SO losing interest. It was fun to write out the layout, but 16 more days ain't gonna cut it. So, I'm changing directions and doing what I've been doing best. NOISE! Improv NOISE! YES! Wheeeeee. So, I'm taking Cycle in a whole new direction. I'm definitely keeping the other stuff for future use, and maybe I'll just mutate some of the chord changes through some looping-noise-scapes.

cool.

Cycle:
4 - 10 minute (or so) looping pieces based on some of the chord changes from the original Cycle.

I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home